The Horas Samosir Fiesta 2015 has returned to Lake Toba highlighting 2015 with a series of exciting events organized in an annual agenda by the Samosir Regency in the Province of North Sumatra.
There are at least 10 events in the Fiesta that will be presented both to locals and tourists alike.
Horas Samosir Fiesta 2015 already commenced on 4th to 5th April 2015 with the Gondang Naposo that featured 9 traditional dance groups from all parts of the Samosir Regency. Gondang Naposo is an ethnic Batak traditional ritual that provides its youth the opportunity to meet, interact and select their partners in life.
Aside from the Gondang Naposo, other events to be held in the Horas Samosir Fiesta 2015 calendar include the following:
1. Samosir Band Festival on 16th May 2015
2. Harvest Festival on 27th June 2015
3. Sigale-gale Carnival on 18th July 2015
4. Batak Opera Night on 21st July 2015
5. Mangalahat Horbo on 7th August 2015
6. Samaosir Lake Toba Ultra Marathon on 19th September 2015
7. Samosir Romania on 17th October 2015
8. Cheerful Samosir on 14th November
9. New Year's Eve on 31st December 2015 held at the Tuktuk Siadong Traditional Village
For more information Click here>>>